Alternative baseball thoughts
haha i,ve been to plastic water bottle and baseball give aways that got out of hand. they had to get tommy lasorda to come out of the dugout and ask everyone to stop throwing baseballs or we would forfeit. :(
Awesome... I'll have to tell my buddy who lives in Stockton to grab one or the pair.
nice written
How could you decide which face you wanted to sit on, though?I agree, too, that this is nice written.
haha i,ve been to plastic water bottle and baseball give aways that got out of hand.
ReplyDeletethey had to get tommy lasorda to come out of the dugout and ask everyone to stop throwing baseballs or we would forfeit. :(
Awesome... I'll have to tell my buddy who lives in Stockton to grab one or the pair.
ReplyDeletenice written
ReplyDeleteHow could you decide which face you wanted to sit on, though?
ReplyDeleteI agree, too, that this is nice written.