I was at the game! It was so confusing because I had no idea what the big problem was. Without a TV announcer to clue me in, I was just looking around making my "WTF?!?" face. Finally some old coot with his AM radio stuck in his ear clued me in. I managed to finish an entire Budweiser while Scioscia strained his ovaries over it.
I was at the game! It was so confusing because I had no idea what the big problem was. Without a TV announcer to clue me in, I was just looking around making my "WTF?!?" face. Finally some old coot with his AM radio stuck in his ear clued me in. I managed to finish an entire Budweiser while Scioscia strained his ovaries over it.
ReplyDeleteWow! Had I been at the game, I would have been completely confused too because never in a million years would I think they would have called that.
ReplyDelete