Monday, February 1, 2010

Don't quit your day job, ok?


Mark Gonzalez of the Chicago Tribune reports that the new member of the White Sox, Mark Teahen is somebody who "can integrate humor to the clubhouse".

He says that Teahen ignited a fan following at the recent SoxFest partly with his Twitter account.

"I thought it would be funny to Tweet from a dog's perspective," said Teahen whose pet's name is Espy. "It really caught on since getting traded here."

Huh?

(silence)

(uncomfortable silence)

(maybe I am missing something and shouldn't say anything)

Well, here goes.

Tweeting from a dog's perspective?

Let's just say SOME Chicago people seem very easily amused and that might be an understatement.

Teahen, you better hit. That dog thing is gonna get old real quick. Like REAL quick.

You need to hit.

Trust me on this one.

2 comments:

Field of Cards said...

I wonder if he saw the movie 'Shaggy DA'. It was about a dog who decided to run for District Attorney. Real movie.

Contrary Guy said...

Maybe the people in Chicago who are so enthused by this saw it.

I am still scratching my head though.

I am officially in the "don't get it" crowd.