Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sheena is....no, no, no, the Indians bullpen coach is a punk rocker



AP reports that new Indians manager, Manny Acta has added three coaches to his staff, one of which is Scott Radinsky as bullpen coach.

Of course, baseball really is a side job for Radinsky taking a back seat to his duties as lead singer for the punk rock band, Pulley.

Now what do baseball and punk rock have in common?

(thinking)

Not much that I can see. I like them both but I might be the only one.

Tell you what though. Take a look at those Pulley dudes in the background of that concert.

If Radinsky can mold those guys into a functioning whole, just think what he can do for the Indians bullpen.

4 comments:

gritz76 said...

It's good to see Scott back in the game. If you like Pulley, you need to check out his first band Ten Foot Pole. Just as good. Helluva nice guy too.

Contrary Guy said...

Thanks.

I read an article on him a while back indicating that he spent a lot of time managing a skatepark that he had an ownership interest in. My kids are skaters so we have that in common. We also like the "skatepunk" style of music.

We visit Cleveland once a year to see the Tigers play there. Next year, I am heading down to the Cleveland bullpen area.

Anonymous said...

What kind of names are pulley and ten foot pole. Next time I go to cleveland where going to have a serious talk with this guy.

Contrary Guy said...

CB,

We are going to ask him about those names. I will let you do it.