Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mr. Rainwater

I was doing an electronic search for a file at work when I typed in a wrong file number which brought up an old dormant file which I had never seen before.

The last name of the person on the file was Rainwater. I did a double take as this did not seem right but this person's last name truly was Rainwater.

It would not be nice to say that Mr. Rainwater maybe should think about changing his last name so I won't say it. I just won't say it.

This intrigued my curiosity so I pulled our local phone book and nope there are no "Rainwaters" in there. To amuse myself, I looked further in the book for any other bizarre last names. I didn't really find anything noteworthy. No Mr. Morningdew. No Mr. Hockeynet. No Mr. Insidetheparkhomerun. No nothing.

We are a city of Smith's, Johnson's and Roberts'.

Where is the diversity people?

No wonder Obama never visited us in the campaign.

No comments: